What is it?
Forás Éireann is a permanent conference of voluntary organisations which have come together for the purposes of consultation and joint action to assist and promote social, cultural and economic developments in Ireland.
The Member Organisations are:
- Association of Chief Executive Officers of Vocational Education Committees
- Association of Irish Musical Societies
- Amateur Drama Council of Ireland
- Conradh na Gaeilge
- Irish Countrywomen’s Association
- Irish Farmers Association
- Irish National Teachers Organisation (INTO)
- Muintir na Tíre
- The Peoples College
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Teachers Union of Ireland (TUI)
- Friends of Classical Music